Exclusive deals on-board Voyager of the Seas and Quantum of the Seas
Royal Caribbean International is an award-winning global cruise brand with a 50-year legacy of innovation and introducing industry “firsts” never before seen at sea.The cruise line features an expansive and unmatched array of features and amenities only found on Royal Caribbean, including jaw-dropping, Broadway-style entertainment and industry-acclaimed programming that appeals to families and adventurous vacationers alike. On board, guests are catered to with the cruise line’s world-renowned friendly and engaging service by every staff and crew member. Royal Caribbean has been voted “Best Cruise Line Overall” for 15 consecutive years in the Travel Weekly Readers’ Choice Awards and named the “Best Cruise Operator” for 10 consecutive years at the TTG Travel Awards as well as “Best Cruise Line” at the Travel Weekly Asia’s Reader’s Choice Awards since 2015.
The cruise line sails 24 of the world’s most innovative cruise ships to the most popular destinations in Bermuda and the Caribbean, Europe, Canada and New England, Alaska, South America, Asia, and Australia and New Zealand.
Booking period: 1 May - 30 Sep 2019
Sail period*: 21 Oct 2019 - 26 Apr 2020
*Applicable to Voyager of the Seas and Quantum of the Seas itineraries from Singapore.
Royal Caribbean’s Sales Office
3 Anson Road, #13-02 Springleaf Tower, Singapore 079909
Tel: 6305 0033
Open to all travel agents carrying Royal Caribbean International’s brand.
Note: Not applicable to online booking.
Terms & Conditions
- All SAFRA members need to show proof of membership card, and to be submitted at point of booking.
- Bookings channels: Walk in to Royal Caribbean sales office at 3 Anson Road #13-02 Springleaf Tower, Royal Caribbean‘s hotline 6305 0033, and open to all Travel agents carrying the Royal Caribbean brand.
- At least 1 SAFRA member must be cruising to enjoy the OBC (on-board credit) promotion.
- Royal Caribbean will not re-fare any prior bookings made before 12 Apr 2019.
- Please present valid SAFRA card in person upon ordering or purchasing of product(s) or service(s).
- SAFRA is not an agent of the merchant. Any dispute regarding the quality or service standard must be resolved directly with the respective merchants. SAFRA will not assume any liability or responsibility for the acts of the merchants or any defects in products or services offered in the promotion.