Building Connections, Boosting your Business
SAFRA Entrepreneurs' Club (SEC) is formed to cultivate continuous learning and advocate the acquisition of 21st century skills through value-added knowledge resources that instill empowered mindsets, impart winning strategies and impel life-long application.
- Networking with entrepreneurs and business leaders
- Hearing the success stories at our seminars
- Enhancing your business knowledge at Masterclasses
SEC Members Benefits
List of SEC partners
SEC Events (past and upcoming)
SEC Committee FY16/17
Join Us Now!
|Membership Fee (New Sign-up or Renewal)
|Term Members (Ladies)*
*Applicable only for ladies who are not eligible for SAFRA membership.
SEC membership begins on the 1st of every month.
How to Sign-Up or Renew
- Go to http://mysafra.safra.sg portal
- Follow the Step-by-step guide to register for SEC membership online
Alternatively, you can visit the Customer Service Counter at any SAFRA Clubhouses to sign-up for the SEC membership.
Terms & Conditions
- By way of registration for SEC membership, you have given your consent to receive all forms of communications relating to SEC, regardless of your preferred form of communications as indicated with SAFRA. Please contact SAFRA at email@example.com if you have any concerns or wish to opt out of future communications on SEC.
Refer A Friend Today!
SEC members who refer a friend to join SEC successfully will receive an additional SEC free entry voucher! Your friend also receive a goodie bag worth $10! This promotions is valid from 27 Jul to 30 Sep 2016
Terms & Conditions
- SAFRA reserves the right to make the final decision and change/replace the promotional offer as it deems fits.
- Decision by SAFRA is final. No appeals or disputes will be entertained.
- Promotion is strictly held within the respective promotion period
For further enquiries, please call 6377 9154 during office hours* or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*office hours are from 9.30am to 6.30pm, Mon to Fri, excluding eve of public holidays and public holidays.