SAFRA Punggol Waterway Challenge
|Dear SAFRA Punggol Waterway Challenge Race Participants,
Thank you for taking part in the SAFRA Punggol Waterway Challenge on Sat, 28 Apr 2018.
Do be informed that the organising committee is currently reviewing the race results.
We appreciate your kind understanding and will update with the final race results once it has been fully reviewed.
Kindly email us at email@example.com if you have further queries to the above.
The biannual SAFRA Punggol Waterway Challenge is back! Get ready for an exciting splashing good time as you run, ride and row your way through the scenic Punggol Waterway.
Look forward to overcoming various challenges designed to foster stronger family ties and bonding in both the Adult Doubles Challenge and Parent-and-Child categories.
Gear up with your buddy, partner or your little ones and start training as the top 3 fastest teams in each category will win attractive cash prizes. What's more, all participants will receive a finisher medal upon completion of challenge.
||SAFRA Punggol, Punggol Waterway
||Sat, 28 Apr 2018
||7am - 3pm
Click on the images to enlarge.
Double Challenge Map
Acekids Challenge Map
Champkids Challenge Map
Overall Route Map
(Both adults of age 15 years old and above)
|$80 per pair
||$100 per pair
|Families for Life
(1 parent and 1 child age 7 to 10 years old)
|$40 per pair
||$50 per pair
|Families for Life
(1 parent and 1 child age 11 to 14 years old)
Slots for each race category are limited. Registration will end on Sat, 31 Mar 2018, 2359hrs.
Register now for a day of exciting adventures and receive an exclusive door gift! (Limited quantity, based on a first come first served basis).
Prizes to be won
|Doubles Challenge – Men
|Doubles Challenge – Women
|Doubles Challenge – Mixed
|Families for Life AceKids Challenge
|Families for Life ChampKids Challenge
Bike Rental Booking
Bike testing and bike rental payment can be made directly with SAFRA Punggol, Bikes@Waterway, located at Level 1, unit no.: #01-04. The operating hours are:
- 9am to 8pm (Sun to Thu)
- 9am to 9pm (Fri and Sat)
The cut-off date for rental of the mountain bikes will be on Fri, 27 Apr, 1pm. For more information on the types of mountain bikes and terms and conditions can be found here.
Interested participants may register via the following channels:
- mySAFRA Portal
Both SAFRA members and guests are eligible to create a mySAFRA account via
the following link: https://mysafra.safra.sg/web/login.aspx. Creating a mySAFRA account allows for account holder to register for any SAFRA courses, activities and events. Kindly refer to the Registration Procedures Guide here.
- SAFRA Customer Service Counters
Simply proceed to any SAFRA Customer Service Counters to register for the event, from 9am to 9pm. The counters provide payment modes – NETS, credit card and cash.
By participating in the SAFRA Punggol Waterway Challenge, participants can expect to receive:
- An event day race tee
- Race Guide
- A finisher medal at the end of the race
- Other sponsored items such as Compressport Towel, Cap, and Nutrifirst Shaker, etc
Please click here for the list of FAQs.
For more information, please email Tiffany at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jim at email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
- Participants for the Doubles Challenge must be at least 15 years old as of 30 Apr 2018 to qualify.
- Child participants for the Families for Life AceKids Challenge category must be at least 7 years old as of 30 Apr 2018 to qualify.
- Child participants for the Families for Life ChampKids Challenge category must be at least 11 years old as of 30 Apr 2018 to qualify.
- Registration will end on Sat, 31 Mar 2018, 2359hrs. (Based on first come first served basis)
- Registration fees are inclusive of kayak rental costs but exclusive of mountain bicycle rental costs.
- You may bring your own mountain bicycles or rent it at Bikes @ Waterway.
- Bike-sharing bicycles (Ofo, Mobike, oBike) are not allowed for the Challenge.
- Other terms and conditions apply. SAFRA reserves the right to amend the information without prior information.