|Dear SAFRA Members,
In view of the 2019 Novel Coronavirus infection, the SAFRA movie contest for the screening of ‘Sonic: The Hedgehog’ on 22 Feb 2020 and Disney's Mulan on 26 Mar 2020 will not be proceeding. More movie contests will be organised at a later date. For queries, kindly contact us at Moviemax@safra.sg.
Calling all SAFRA members! Are you keen on winning FREE movie tickets to the latest blockbusters?
Simply answer a few questions in our movie contests and stand a chance to win free movie tickets. We have more than 10 blockbuster Movie Treats lined up especially for you annually!
Hurry, participate now and visit this page regularly to get updates on the latest Movie Treat!
How to join the contest:
- To submit your entry, log on to mySAFRA during the contest period.
- Click on "SAFRA Contests" tab on the left navigation bar and select "Contests" page.
- Select the contest of your choice and click on the red "Open" button found on the right.
- Enter/select the answer to the contest and click "Confirm" to submit your entry.
Terms & Conditions
- A valid SAFRA membership is required at point of contest participation and tickets’ redemption.
- Contest winners are selected through a computerised balloting system and is subjected to compliance with audit procedures.
- All staff and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in all lucky draws organised by SAFRA. Immediate family members in this context refers to spouse, children, parents and siblings.
- Winners who are informed via email, please keep to your allocated movie screening time. No changes to the movie screening time will be entertained and tickets are issued on a first-come first-served basis.
- Do note that there will be no replacement of tickets if they are not collected by the stipulated date and time. These tickets are strictly not for sale and should you be found selling the tickets, strict action will be taken.
- Do bring along your valid SAFRA / 11B card for verification when collecting your tickets. If you would like to authorise someone to collect the tickets on your behalf, please produce a note of authorisation upon ticket collection.