TIGHTER MEASURES FROM 10 AUG TO CURB SPREAD OF COVID-19
In light of the latest measures announced by the Multi-Ministry Taskforce on 10 August 2021 to minimise the spread of COVID-19, the maximum group size at SAFRA’s tennis courts will be 5 pax per booking until further notice.
Tennis courts at SAFRA clubs will adhere to mandatory enhanced safe distancing measures and group size restrictions:
- Only a maximum of 5 unique players are allowed per booking.
- Access to the tennis courts are strictly for players only. No unauthorised private coaching is allowed.
- Members who made the booking are required to present and must produce a valid membership card/e-card for verification purposes.
- With immediate effect, members who have made bookings must complete a mandatory Declaration Form. Members must fully comply with all guidelines.
- Wrist tags will be issued upon completion of the Declaration Form. Issued wrist tags are non-transferable, and must be worn at all times during the session.
- There should be no mingling or mixing among players of different groups
- Player/s within the booking when not playing, should wait away from the court and observe safe distancing: 1 metre apart within the same group & 3 metres apart from other groups.
- As per the clock in the venue, play must be stopped five minutes before end of playing time to facilitate transition for the next playing group.
- Masks are to be worn at all times, except while playing within the courts.
- Personal equipment should not be shared. Practice good personal hygiene.
- Players are encouraged to bring a towel to dry themselves after the game, without accessing the changing rooms.
- Players should exit the court promptly after their session. The next group of players will only be granted access once the court has been vacated by the previous players.
- No loitering or waiting is allowed.
- SAFRA hereby reserves all discretionary rights to refuse admission to any person to the Club'[s premises, or any thereof, without assigning any reason for such actions.
- Members who violate the above stated rules and regulations or do not follow instructions or order given by The Management will be required to leave the facility and can be banned from using the facility for a set period.
With effect from 17 May 2021, SafeEntry check-ins to SAFRA clubs and facilities must also be performed using the TraceTogether app or token. Visitors will not be able to use other modes of check-in, such as using their phone cameras to scan the venue’s QR code or using the Singpass app. To ease the transition, the scanning of barcodes on personal IDs will continue only until 31 May 2021.
For more details on other measures at SAFRA, visit www.safra.sg/coronavirus.
Daily, 7am to 1am
Mon to Fri
7am - 6pm
12am – 1am
Mon to Fri
(6pm – 12am)
& Sat/ Sun/ PH
*Guest bookings are currently unavailable due to COVID-19 restrictions.