SAFE MANAGEMENT MEASURES FROM 26 APRIL 2022
- Access to the tennis courts are strictly for players only. No unauthorised private coaching is allowed.
- Members who made the booking are required to present and must produce a valid membership card/e-card for verification purposes.
- As per the clock in the venue, play must be stopped five minutes before end of playing time to facilitate transition for the next playing group.
- Personal equipment should not be shared. Practice good personal hygiene.
- Toilets and changing rooms are open. Users are to keep their masks on whilst in the changing rooms, and put on their mask promptly after showering. Users are encouraged not to mingle with others and leave as soon as they are done using the facility.
- Players should exit the court promptly after their session. The next group of players will only be granted access once the court has been vacated by the previous players.
- SAFRA hereby reserves all discretionary rights to refuse admission to any person to the Club's premises, or any thereof, without assigning any reason for such actions.
- Members who violate the above stated rules and regulations or do not follow instructions or order given by The Management will be required to leave the facility and can be banned from using the facility for a set period.
For more details on other measures at SAFRA, visit www.safra.sg/coronavirus.
Daily, 7am to 1am
Mon to Fri
7am - 6pm
12am – 1am
Mon to Fri
(6pm – 12am)
& Sat/ Sun/ PH
*Online facility booking is exclusive to SAFRA Members.