SAFE MANAGEMENT MEASURES FROM 10 AUGUST 2021
In light of the latest announcement by the Multi-Ministry Taskforce on COVID-19 and additional guidelines issued by SportSG, the following measures will take effect at SAFRA from 10 August 2021.
The Work Room at SAFRA Mount Faber will adhere to mandatory enhanced safe distancing measures and group size restrictions.
- For all bookings, no more than 5 pax per group are allowed per day.
- Access to the Work Room is strictly for paid users only. No unauthorised users are allowed.
- Facility is meant only for hot desking.
- Members who have made bookings must be present and produce a valid membership card/e-card for verification purposes.
- Members must complete a mandatory Declaration Form. Members and guests included must fully comply with all guidelines.
- Coloured wrist tags will be issued upon completion of the Declaration Form. Wrist tags are non-transferable and must be worn by all users at all times during the session.
- Mixing and mingling of users between groups/tables are strictly not allowed.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Personal equipment should not be shared. Practise good personal hygiene.
With effect from 17 May 2021, SafeEntry check-ins to SAFRA clubs and facilities must also be performed using the TraceTogether app or token. Visitors will not be able to use other modes of check-in, such as using their phone cameras to scan the venue’s QR code or using the Singpass app. To ease the transition, the scanning of barcodes on personal IDs will continue only until 31 May 2021.
For more details on other measures at SAFRA, visit www.safra.sg/coronavirus.
Work Room at SAFRA Mount Faber
Looking for an alternative work space? The Work Room offers complete flexibility for a productive working environment suitable for the working nomad. Grab a seat and start your day.
|Announcement: From 1 Sep to 30 Sep 2021, all Full Day Pass users can access the Work Room from 10am to 6.30pm on weekdays. The Work Room will be used for the conduct of craft workshops on weekdays from 7pm onwards and weekends from 10am to 9pm. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
||Mon to Fri, 10am - 6.30pm
||Mon to Fri, 7pm to 9pm
|Sat & Sun, 10am - 9pm
Co-Working Space Booking Rates
|Guest (Must be accompanied by a SAFRA member)
Work Room Users have access to:
- Complimentary High Speed WiFi access
- Complimentary printing services
- Access to meeting spaces, with presentation equipment will be provided upon request and subject to availability
- 1 x Complimentary parking coupon
- All SAFRA members and guests using the Work Room have to comply with the SAFRA Management Measures stated above.
- All SAFRA members and guests using the Work Room have to comply with the set of Work Room Rules at SAFRA Mount Faber.
- All bookings are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
For more information, please contact our Customer Service Officers at 6278 6011
or email at email@example.com
*Update: The Work Room is temporarily only available for booking over the Customer Service Counter at SAFRA Mount Faber, and exclusive to SAFRA Members. Limit to 5 users at any one time. Free snacks and usage of the coffee machine are unavailable at the moment.
For the latest updates, please visit SAFRA Announcement.
Promotion (Valid from 1 Aug to 30 Sep 2021)
SAFRA Members and his accompanied guests can enjoy 50% off Work Room Full Day Pass for the period of 1 Aug to 30 Sep 2021. Book your co-working space Full Day Pass over the customer service counter at SAFRA Mount Faber today!
Terms and Conditions apply. Click here for more information.
Event Space for Private Parties/Functions
Looking for a venue to host your event? The Work Room at SAFRA Mount Faber is available for rental, with refreshment options available.
For more information, please submit your request via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you shortly.
Corporate Booking Rates
||NS MARK CORPORATE PRIVILEGES
Morning: 9.30am - 2pm
Noon: 1.30pm - 6pm
Night: 5.30pm - 10pm
9am - 10pm
|1 Month (30 working days)
Leasing of the whole Work Room Facility for Corporate use
- Confirmation and payment must be made at least one month in advance
- Inclusive of use of entire co-working space, free flow coffee and tea (temporarily unavailable till further notice), and use of projector and screen
- For any booking longer than 30 days, pro-rate based on the number of working days are allowed
- Prices stated above are inclusive of GST
- Contact James at email@example.com for more information on NS Mark corporate privileges