SAFRA School Holiday Fun for Parents
By Nina Syahira
November 27, 2015
Who’s up for some school holiday fun?
At SAFRA, there are plenty of kid-friendly activities and events available at all clubs. While some children’s activities encourage parents’ participation, SAFRA also offers alternatives for folks who wish to enjoy some down time themselves. There’s a whole range of facilities and cool promos you can use around the clubs!
Learning a martial art skill is a great way to stay trim & fit.
You want to get fit
Do you even lift, bro? Head to EnergyOne Gym and take advantage of the machines and equipment, steam rooms, sauna facilities and Jacuzzis. Personal training services are also available if you’re looking for help to achieve your fitness goals. Simply approach their fitness trainers at your next gym visit or email them to sign up for this beneficial service!
Pick up martial arts, like Muay Thai, Northern Shaolin and Taekwondo.
Go for a quick swim at our pools available across all five clubs or if prefer being outdoors, rent a bicycle from the Bike Store at SAFRA Tampines and go for a ride around the park connectors.
Practise your marksman skills at the Indoor Air Weapons Range at SAFRA Jurong.
Play racquet sports like tennis (courses are available from Novice to Intermediate) and badminton.
If you’re feeling more adventurous, try sport climbing and abseiling at our very own Adventure Sports Centre at SAFRA Yishun!
Sweat it out to great music and have fun with Zumba, Aqua Aerobics and Waacking with Dancepointe Singapore.
Looking for relief after a tough work week? Lose that muscle tension and de-stress with Yoga!
Anytime is a good time for a pampering session. Go for a massage at Bodycare Health Therapists at SAFRA Mount Faber, Masego The Safari Spa at SAFRA Jurong and Traditional Javanese Massage Hut at SAFRA Yishun.
Practise your darts game at SAFRA's Straight To The Point!
You want to have some fun and games
Why not win some cash prizes? Try your luck on our slot machines at The Winners Circle at any of our five clubs.
Train your hand-eye coordination with iDarts at SAFRA Mount Faber or go for a few rounds of billiards at Arena Billiards with your buddies at SAFRA Yishun, Lagoon Billiard Room at SAFRA Toa Payoh and Lagoon Snooker Centre at SAFRA Tampines.
If you’re an avid gamer, now’s the time to check out IGT Cyber Gaming at SAFRA Tampines!
Equip yourself with useful life skills to be a better worker!
You want to learn new skills
Learn how to Be a Savvy Consumer When Engaging Property Salespersons with Council for Estate Agencies (CEA).
Meet celebrity lawyer, Samuel Seow and get tips on how to legally protect yourself and your business in SEC Masterclass: Legal Matters.
Edit: Meet new like-minded people in business at our upcoming SEC Networking Session: Carving Your Career In A Start-Up.
It's okay to indulge once in a while. Good food is happy food!
You’re hungry and just want to chill
Free dessert, anyone? Order your favourite Extra Value Meal at McDonald’s at SAFRA Toa Payoh and Yishun and have a hot fudge, strawberry sundae or apple pie on us!
Tuck into a sumptuous meal at Jo’s Café Bar at SAFRA Yishun, delicious waffle ice-cream and hot coffee at Geláre Singapore at SAFRA Jurong or grab a quick sandwich at Subway at SAFRA Mount Faber.
Edit: Enjoy some delicious waffle ice-cream, hot coffee, all-day breakfast and more at Geláre Singapore.
Do you live near one of our clubs and want to know how you can benefit more with your SAFRA card? Explore the area and treat yourself to more food places outside the clubs like:
• 4Fingers (near SAFRA Jurong)
• Andersen’s of Denmark (near SAFRA Jurong)
• Bakerzin (near SAFRA Jurong, Mount Faber and Tampines)
• Ben & Jerry's (near SAFRA Mount Faber)
• Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy: Jia Wei Chinese Restaurant, Feast @ East Buffet Restaurant and Breez Bistro Bar (near SAFRA Tampines)
• Geláre (at SAFRA Jurong and near SAFRA Yishun)
• Koo Kee Restaurant (near SAFRA Toa Payoh)
• Legendary Hong Kong (near SAFRA Jurong)
• Maki-San (near SAFRA Tampines)
• Miam Miam (near SAFRA Tampines)
• Milkcow (near SAFRA Jurong, Mount Faber and Tampines)
• Nando’s (near SAFRA Jurong, Toa Payoh & Tampines)
• Ottoman Kebab & Grill (near SAFRA Tampines)
• Prata Wala (near SAFRA Jurong and Tampines)
• QQ Rice & QQ Express (near SAFRA Tampines, Toa Payoh, Jurong, Yishun and Mount Faber)
• Ramen Champion (near SAFRA Tampines)
• Saturday House (near SAFRA Toa Payoh)
• Secret Recipe (near SAFRA Tampines)
• Spizza (near SAFRA Tampines)
• The Bedok Market Place (near SAFRA Tampines)
• White Rose Café, York Hotel (near SAFRA Toa Payoh)
• Yoshinoya (near SAFRA Tampines, Toa Payoh, Jurong, Yishun and Mount Faber)
• Zaffron Kitchen (near SAFRA Tampines)
Got your club activities to-do list already? Check out what’s happening at SAFRA this March School Holidays!
*Article updated on 11 Mar 2016