OMICRON VARIANT UPDATE (AS AT 22 DEC 2021)
Due to the recent suspected cluster of Omicron virus linked to a fitness gym, EnergyOne management would like to advise all gym members to seek medical attention immediately if you are unwell and to avoid using the gym if you have been in contact with any COVID-19 positive case lately. If you have been identified as close contact with any COVID-19 positive case or you are uncomfortable to work out at the gym during this period, you may request for a waiver of membership. Kindly contact our staff at email@example.com
for assessment and arrangements.
We would like to remind all gym members to observe strict Safe Management Measures, social distancing, wearing of mask at all times when not engaging in strenuous exercise, wiping down of equipment after use, no shouting while engaging in physical activities and keeping to 90-minute sessions to minimise transmission risks. Please refrain from intermingling in the gym and changing rooms/toilets.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we step up strict enforcement of Safe Management Measures within the gyms for the safety of all gym users.
SAFE MANAGEMENT MEASURES FROM 10 AUGUST 2021
In light of the latest announcement by the Multi-Ministry Taskforce on COVID-19 and guidelines issued by SportSG, EnergyOne gyms will reopen from 10 August 2021, but will only be accessible to fully vaccinated individuals in view of shared equipment within and indoor setting.
Other safe management measures will also apply:
- No more than 5 pax per group.
- Maximum capacity of 50 pax.
- Masks can be taken off during exercise.
An individual is considered fully vaccinated under the following criteria:
- Two weeks after receiving the 2nd dose of Pfizer-BioNtech/Comirnatry, Moderna or World Health Organisation's Emergency Use Listing vaccines such as Sinovac-CoronaVac, Sinopharm and AstraZeneca.
- Have recovered from COVID-19
- Have a valid negative pre-event test (PET) result taken in the past 24 hours before the expected end time of the activity.
Documentary proof for verification will be required to enter our gyms.
For more details on safe management measures at SAFRA, visit www.safra.sg/coronavirus