30% off Desserts
Eat at Taipei emulates many fascinating characteristics of Taiwanese street food with their take on classic Taiwanese snack such as Oysters & Pork Intestines Mee Sua, Tainan Seafood “Coffin” Toast, and Mala Braised Beef Noodles. Not forgetting Taipei’s reputable Taiwanese desserts, indulge in their Pearl Milk Tea and flavoured Shaved Ice, bound to leave you coming back for more.
Valid from 2 Jan - 30 Dec 2020
- SAFRA Toa Payoh | Tel: 6259 9106
293 Lorong 6 Toa Payoh, #01-04, Singapore 319387
- Kallang Wave Mall | Tel: 6702 1752
1 Stadium Place, #01-35, Singapore 397628
- Tampines Mall | Tel: 6789 6166
4 Tampines Central 5, #B1-02, Singapore 529510
Terms & Conditions
- Please present valid SAFRA card or 11B in person upon ordering.
- Offer is valid from 2 Jan - 30 Dec 2020, blackout dates apply*.
- *Not valid on Public Holiday, Special Occasions (Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day etc) and their respective Eves of.
- Offer is valid from Mon to Thu, at participating outlets.
- Offer is valid on Eat @ Taipei a la carte menu “Dessert" Section only.
- Discount will be applied on the billed amount before prevailing GST and service charges.
- Item of equal or lower value will be discounted.
- Valid for dine-in only, not applicable for private events, take-away or bookings of more than 10 pax.
- Limited to one (1) redemption per bill, per table, per party and per occasion. Diners from the same party are not allowed to split bills and/or tables.
- SAFRA Cards cannot be stacked. Only one SAFRA membership cardholder or 11B holder allowed per table and/or bill.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions, discounts, offers, vouchers, dining apps or any card privileges (e.g. Credit Card).
- Management reserves the right to amend menu, prices, promotions and/or terms and conditions without prior notice.
- SAFRA is not an agent of the merchant. Any dispute regarding the quality or service standard must be resolved directly with the respective merchants. SAFRA will not assume any liability or responsibility for the acts of the merchants or any defects in products or services offered in the promotion.