$3 off Fragrance Signature Sliced Tender Bak Kwa (U.P. $56) and more
Inspired by the fervour and optimism of the newly independent Singapore, Madam Ong set up her first Bak Kwa stall in 1969. Through hard work, she developed the winning formula, and the heavenly scent of her barbecued meat attracted Singaporeans from all walks of life to share in this tradition. The brand was named in Chinese, meaning “Fragrance”, after the natural aroma of the barbecued meat.
Madam Ong’s descendants, the Tan family, has continued championing the indomitable spirit of a post-independent Singapore with their irresistible barbecued selections as well as traditional Singaporean snacks. It is every Singaporean’s pride in our gastronomic traditions that has driven Fragrance forward to become one of the region’s fastest growing chains and leaders in barbecued meats.
Valid from 1 Jan - 28 Feb 2019
Terms & Conditions
- Please present valid SAFRA card in person upon ordering or purchasing of product(s) or service(s).
- Available while stocks last.
- Not valid with other promotions, privileges, discount cards and promotional vouchers, whichever is applicable.
- SAFRA is not an agent of the merchant. Any dispute regarding the quality or service standard must be resolved directly with the respective merchants. SAFRA will not assume any liability or responsibility for the acts of the merchants or any defects in products or services offered in the promotion.
- Offer is valid at Fragrance outlets (excluding airport stores) from 1 Jan - 28 Feb 2018.