Enjoy discount/registration fee waiver for Singapore Media Academy training programmes
Singapore Media Academy (SMA) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mediacorp.
Talent Development Programmes offered by SMA are specially designed for Kids, Youths and Hobbyists. These programmes nurture kids' talents, encourage the youths to pursue their passion in media and provide hobbyists the skills and knowledge to satisfy their personal interests in the media.
SMA’s Higher Learning programmes are taught by practising media professionals and aim to equip those aspiring to embark on a career in the media industry with the relevant skills to succeed.
Valid till 31 Dec 2019
Terms & Conditions
- Only applicable for courses that are public run.
- Not valid with other promotions, privileges, discount cards and promotional vouchers, whichever is applicable.
- SAFRA members MUST ‘tick’ the box for SAFRA when applying for the course online at www.MediaAcademy.sg. To enjoy the privilege, a photo/scanned copy of valid membership card will be required for verification purposes.
- Singapore Media Academy reserves the right to amend the terms of this offer, and to reschedule or cancel a class without prior notice.
- SAFRA is not an agent of the merchant. Any dispute regarding the quality or service standard must be resolved directly with the respective merchants. SAFRA will not assume any liability or responsibility for the acts of the merchants or any defects in products or services offered in the promotion.
- Other terms and conditions apply.