Enhance your knowledge of emerging technologies from our speakers
Technologies are no longer used exclusively by tech companies. Brick and motar business have benefited extensively with the use of widely available IT solutions. Emerging technologies are now the competitive advantage of traditional business and start up alike.
In partnership with Singapore Polytechnic, learn how businesses can adapt to set themselves apart and how they can overcome the challenges of the Digital Economy and Industry 4.0 Revolution.
- Mr Niu Tianfang, Senior Lecturer Singapore Polytechnic School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Mr James Yee , Senior Lecturer Singapore Polytechnic School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Mr Vernon Neo, Executive Director MVIZN Pte Ltd
During the webinar, the speakers will engage the audience and give their thoughts on the various relevant emerging technologies that will aid start-ups in their journey to success.
A Panel Discussion moderated by SEC Committee Member and Director, A-Main Objectives Pte Ltd Clarence Tan Junming; will be available to all participants for a question and answer session.
Learn more about our speakers and moderator here!
||Start of Event:
Panel Discussion with Speakers and Moderator Mr. Clarence Tan
- Mr Niu Tian Fang sharing on IOT
- Mr James Yee sharing on API, Big data and Data analytic
- Mr Vernon sharing his journey to being a techno-preneur
|End of event
Click here to register by 17 Apr 2020!
Yet to renew/sign up for a SEC membership? Register now at www.safra.sg/sec to enjoy more benefits!
Terms and Conditions
- Organisers reserve the right to change the programme
- Strictly no refund and no transfer will be allowed for no-show, cancellation of participation.
- This event may be recorded and photographed. By attending the event, you consent to the use of your photograph, voice, likeness, and image in any broadcasts of this event and in subsequent productions drawn from video or audio recordings of this event. The photographs and video recordings may be published or broadcasted in the official SAFRA’s publications and in publicity materials, including the SAFRA’s websites and social media.
- By way of registering for this event, you:
- Agree that we may contact you via mail, electronic mail, telephone (call, Whatsapp message or SMS-Text) or social medial platforms, to inform you for event administrative purpose (i.e. event follow ups, event administrative brief, event updates and information;
- Consent to receive marketing, advertising and promotional information from SAFRA and third parties engaged by or working in collaboration with SAFRA, in relation to promotions, events, deals and/or services being offered or made available to me via Phone call/SMS/WhatsApp/Email.
For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org