Taiji is an ancient Chinese tradition that involves a series of movements performed in a slow & focused manner accompanied by deep breathing. Originally developed for self-defense, Taiji & Qigong have evolved into a graceful form of exercise, often used for stress reduction and health improvements.
TAIJI & QIGONG COURSE (4 SESSIONS)
Prices stated above are inclusive of 9% GST, for 4 sessions.
|Every Thursday, 7.30pm to 8.30pm
|Next to BBQ Pit 3 & 4
|SAFRA Member: $53.88
Register now via SAFRA Mobile App
or mySAFRA portal
Alternatively, click the button below:
Participants to note:
- Registration for the course is required.
- Attire will be sports attire with covered shoes.
- Please bring a water bottle to hydrate.
- Minimum of 4 participants required to start a class.
Advisory on COVID-19:
Your well-being and safety are important to us. We seek your cooperation in following the mandatory safe management measures in SAFRA Tampines:
- Only fully vaccinated adults may join the course. For children below 12 years old who are not fully vaccinated, mask-on will be required throughout the session.
- Kindly note that proof of vaccination status may be requested at any point of time for verification purpose.
- Patrons are required to check-in using the TraceTogether app or token via the SafeEntry Gateway at all entrances.
For more information, please reach out to Wen Hao at firstname.lastname@example.org.