Just like a home away from home, NSRCC bungalows offer you a tranquil stay with family and friends, with the luxury and conveniences of a country club. In each unit, there are 2 twin-sharing bedrooms as well as spacious living and dining areas, 2 shower rooms equipped with bath towels and toiletries, and a kitchen equipped with basic necessities such as a fridge, freezer, microwave oven, electric air pot, induction cooker and cutleries for up to 4 persons. NSRCC bungalows are spacious enough for a 3-generation gathering where grandparents can spend quality time with their children and grandchildren, all comfortably under one roof.
With breath-taking views of Changi Beach, you can enjoy the cool sea breeze while chatting over coffee at the verandah, while your family has a cookout at the private barbecue pit located right at your door step. For those who enjoy the indoors instead, relax while being spoilt for choice with programmes from 24 channels in our cable TV selections or log in to their Wifi for a gaming challenge on your mobile phone.
SAFRA Members' Exclusive
Choose from the following Bungalow Units:
- Unit 16 with Private BBQ Pit
- Unit 17 with Private BBQ Pit
|SAFRA Travel Club Members*
|Off Peak Rates
|Super Peak Rates
|Super Holiday Rates
Rates indicated above are Nett and inclusive of 9% GST.
*Join Travel Club membership at $10 for 2 years! For more details, click here.
To book for stays during Super-Holiday period, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 6377 0354 as it is unavailable on m.safra.sg and SAFRA app. Hurry! Log in to your SAFRA account here to book now!
Terms & Conditions
- You can only view rooms availability of up to 6 months from the 1st day of every month (slots will be released by 12pm).
- Minimum booking of 2 nights is required for all booking periods. Bookings are on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to availability.
- There will be new room configuration with effect from March 2024 where there will be 1 Double Room & 1 Twin Room.
- Check-in time is from 2pm to 5pm daily. Check-out time is between 9am to 10am. A ½ day rate is chargeable for check-out between 11am and 12pm. A full day’s charge will be levied on occupants who check-out after 12pm.
- A maximum of eight (8) persons are permitted to stay overnight in each bungalow.
- Gathering of not more than 20 people in each bungalow is allowed but all other guests other than the eight (8) registered guests must leave the bungalow by 11.30pm.
- Payment must be received in full to confirm a booking. A booking confirmation receipt will be sent via email upon successful payment.
- SAFRA Booking Confirmation Receipt and Authorisation Letter (if any) MUST BE presented upon check-in. If you did not receive the Booking Confirmation Receipt, kindly contact SAFRA Travel Club at firstname.lastname@example.org or 6377 0354 for assistance.
- Authorisation Letter is required ONLY if you are unable to check-in personally and would require someone else to check-in on behalf. Authorisation Letter will ONLY be issued upon request to email@example.com with your authorised person name and last 3 digits + last alphabet of their NRIC.
- SAFRA and NSRCC are not obligated to recognise a room booking in the absence of a valid SAFRA Booking Confirmation Receipt and Authorisation Letter (if any).
- Authorised person to check-in MUST BE aged 18 years old and above, and produce the following upon check-in:
- Authorisation Letter
- Booking Confirmation Receipt
- A copy of member’s NRIC and SAFRA membership card/e-Card via SAFRA app for sighting only
- Booking cancellation and amendment charges apply:
- 50% of your paid booking will be charged for cancellations with 14 days’ notice but under 30 days to check-in date.
- 100% of your paid booking will be charged for cancellations with less than 14 days’ notice to check-in date and no shows.
- Administration fee of $30 applies to ALL booking cancellations and amendments (advance notice of at least 14 working days prior to check-in date).
- Rates indicated above are Nett price and inclusive of GST.
- Rates indicated above are only applicable for two (2) SAFRA’s bungalow units at NSRCC, exclusively for SAFRA members and SAFRA Travel Club members.
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
- After 11.30 pm occupants must maintain the peace and serenity within and around the bungalow.
- Illegal gambling, rental of tables/chairs from outside and barbecuing/cooking in the bungalow or any additional fixtures are not allowed. Possession and viewing of uncensored/illegal medias in all form (eg. video tapes, LDs, VCDs, DVDs, etc) are strictly prohibited.
- Elaborate decorations for the celebrations of birthday, wedding, festive holidays and wake are not allowed in and out of the bungalows.
- Pets are not allowed within the premises of the Resort.
- Occupants and guests are to comply with the Club Bye-laws in and around the Club at all times.
- Occupants are not allowed to do any unauthorised electrical wiring or to install any private audio/visual facility or gas stove/tank in the bungalow.
- Occupants are not allowed to wear spiked golf shoes in or around the bungalow premises.
- Additional terms and conditions apply and will be provided at time of booking. Please refer to NSRCC Terms and Conditions of NSRCC Bungalow Stay here.
- As you explore this chalet benefit, please note that you will be directed to external websites hosted by NSRCC which are not managed by SAFRA. Note that you are solely responsible for the personal data that you provide or disseminate to NSRCC, and your personal data shall be subject to their personal data policies.
- Merchant reserves the right to amend / append / withdraw terms and conditions without prior notice.
- SAFRA is not an agent of the merchant. Any dispute regarding the quality or service standard must be resolved directly with NSRCC. SAFRA will not assume any liability or responsibility for the acts of the merchants or any defects in products or services offered in the promotion.
- The bungalow units at NSRCC are intended for lawful and legitimate purposes only. SAFRA members and their guests are strictly prohibited from engaging in any illegal, unlawful, or prohibited activities within the premises of the chalet units.
- SAFRA shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss, damage, injury, legal action, or any other consequences arising from or related to any unlawful, illegal, or prohibited activities conducted by SAFRA members and their guests within the chalet units or the surrounding areas.
- SAFRA members and their guests are required to adhere to all local, state, and national laws, regulations, and ordinances while staying in the bungalow units. Any breach of these laws will result in immediate eviction from the premises without any refund. SAFRA and NSRCC reserves the right to report such activities to the appropriate authorities.
- SAFRA and NSRCC reserves the right to revoke your access to the bungalow units if there is any suspicion or evidence of illegal activities, without providing any compensation or refund.