1. Who is eligible for the SAFRA membership extension?
SAFRA members, and their Dependent members holding an active membership as of 1 April 2020 will be eligible for the membership extension.
2. How many months extension will eligible members receive?
Eligible SAFRA members will have their membership extended by 3 months to cover the period of the closure of our club facilities since 7 April 2020.
3. Do I have to register for the membership extension?
No. Eligible members will automatically be given an extension of membership.
4. When will I receive the membership extension?
The extension will be processed progressively from July 2020.
5. Will I be notified of the membership extension?
6. Will a new SAFRA membership card be issued to me?
7. Who can I contact for assistance on my SAFRA membership or information on the extension?