Keng Eng Kee Seafood, a local family-run Chinese eatery that has been serving delicious tze char dishes for 3 generations. It started out as a small hawker stall in the 1970s at Old Havelock Road, and moved to bigger premises at Alexandra Village, when the Old Havelock Hawker Centre was demolished. Signature dishes include Chilli & Black Pepper Crabs, Handmade Hei-Chor, uniquely created Golden Pearl Rolls, Wok-tossed Moonlight Horfun and Coffee Pork Ribs.
SAFRA Members Benefit
- 15% discount for SAFRA card members
Terms & Conditions for SAFRA Member's Benefit:
- Please present valid SAFRA card in person upon ordering or purchasing of product(s) or service(s).
- All dining offers are strictly for dine-in only, unless otherwise stated.
- Not valid with other promotions, privileges, discount cards and promotional vouchers, whichever is applicable.
- SAFRA is not an agent of the merchant. Any dispute regarding the quality or service standard must be resolved directly with the respective merchants. SAFRA will not assume any liability or responsibility for the acts of the merchants or any defects in products or services offered in the promotion.