From 29 Jul 2021, the mSAFRA app and m.safra.sg website will be our one-stop service platforms to manage your account, book facilities, register for activities, redeem SAFRAPOINTS and more.
mySAFRA portal desktop version (mysafra.safra.sg) will no longer be in service and you will be automatically redirected to m.safra.sg website - whether you are on desktop or mobile* - to continue your browsing and transaction as per normal.
*Users who had accessed mySAFRA portal desktop version (mysafra.safra.sg) on mobile were already redirected to m.safra.sg website by default.
1. Are my login details still the same?
2. What is the difference between mysafra.safra.sg and m.safra.sg
3. Can my dependents (child, spouse) use m.safra.sg too?
4. I was able to access mysafra.safra.sg as a non-member. Would I be able to access m.safra.sg as well?
5. Will the transactions, such as facility booking or event registration, I made on mysafra.safra.sg be affected?
6. Does it mean that I cannot access SAFRA’s online services on my desktop computer and must use a mobile device?
7. What can I do to ensure that I access the correct platform.
8. I would like to provide my feedback for m.safra.sg.